- Long term interest rates will not be allowed to rise.
- We are in a depression, not a recession.
- Depressions require structural reforms not more liquidity.
- Fed policy (QE) is following Japan's previous decades with the same results.
- The Dollar as a world reserve currency will not last.
- A rise in gold will happen eventually with either inflation or deflation.
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Incredible Interview with Jim Rickards
Readers of this site will recognize many of the themes Rickards discusses. Still, its amazing to hear it from him. Those themes are: